Thursday, November 10, 2011

WCCF 10-11 Out in Japan today!!! Cryuff and other things!



It's finally here! (Or rather there! In Japan!)


But good news is, it means cant be long before change to WCCF 10-11 for us i hope!


Watch ut for my blogspot and also Sam's "Live" coverage of the new cards / images.


Happy to translate anything for the new WCCF 10-11. Do let me know.


For those who are interested! By next week, i will have the new 10-11 Foils for sale! Do kindly support and start building your teams around the 10-11 cards rather than build around 09-10 cards. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. hi I'm new to WCCF. I keep playing friendly matches with CPU. Can you help me in translating the options to start a Regular League or something? Because I think I keep wasting money on CPU friendlies... :( Thank you. My email is kentinho87@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete