Thursday, February 16, 2012

My time playing at Round 1 - Umeda, Osaka (8-seater machines! Miss those old days at Bugis!)
































Haha,

Finally got myself down to posting some of my pics when was there in Osaka. In total played like 14 credits over two days.

Got a WSB Capdevila after 5-6 games.

Was fun. Lol. Screwed my already bad W-D-L record by playing 5 games straight in World Trophy online. Lol. Lost all 5 games. Got thrashed in 2 games.

Sigh.

But learnt alot from the players at arcade. Some new tricks on driblling and some things i noticed on formations.

In all, was fun. Just ended this MVP Forlan team in SG. Was a bit pain to play esp against human players. Just did too many changes to the team to get it right.

Come end Feb, i will start on another team. Hee. Prob a half-Arsenal team. But should defend better than my last team.

Enjoy your games everyone.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment