Monday, April 9, 2012

JCCF box is back at Hako inside JCube! KUJI coming soon!



Hi guys!



Thanks for the early support of my box at Hako inside JCube.





As you can see my box is filled with many interesting things for sale and will change the items with new stuff periodically.


Do support my GF and her soft toys if buying for friends as gifts. We selling the arcade-exclusive soft toys that we previously caught.

So pop by often!



Box 53B along the left wall when you enter the Hako shop.



I did ask Zone X manager the other day. She mentioned by this week should have Online Play for the WCCF machines. Time to build my team so i can rectify my 0-5 loss record. (Who ask me. Took a team only played 30+ games to play World Trophy in Japan!)


Lastly, for those interested in my upcoming surprise KUJI, please note will announce the details nearer this weekend or when i have the cards arrived. Delay is on Japan side this time.


Thanks everyone for support! Enjoy your games.

1 comment: