Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Arsenal Inconsistency yet again...My new Team for 11-12

Hi all,

Just post my random views of this week. After having spent the weekend relaxing at Melaka courtesy of Amelia's Dad, i am refreshed for work.

Officially, i am also now confirmed with my post as Marketing Manager at MediFast. Also had a heartfelt talk on the direction and targets for 2013. Even managed to get my MD to promise some remuneration upz if can get the results in the next year.

More important i do my job well.

Back to WCCF! Yup been fun learning the feel of the new 11-12. Feels like now GKs rush out for crosses better than in the past, centre-looped through balls can be explored. And still learning the tri-KP system. Prob much the same and it is true that "Team-related" KP are now made more active as a whole team.

Changed my team recently to one based on alot of Serie A related players and alot of Brazilians (Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Emerson, Cafu).




Just wanted to enjoy attack in this team. Also if i can get KOLE, it would be the correct grouping for this team and correct system too as i play "Libero Defense" as my Support KP and have both Samuel and Mexes same KP.

Who's to say i wont get KOLE as my next foil?

*Silence*

Greed was never my forte lol. Be happy to have any other foil than G. Medel i last got. (WOS Gervinho/ EUS V. Persie / U23S A. Ramsey wouldn't hurt!) Been playing few games at a time at both AMK and JCube. But ya likely this Thursday head down for longer gaming session. Wanna really build and enjoy this attack-minded team.

Cheers to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment