Friday, November 9, 2012

Of thoughts and pen.....

Hi everyone,

or ANYONE who would still visit my random blogness.

If a king were in exile, my blog must have been the empty throne. Sorry for the long wait for any intellectual input to a much mediocre blog.

But hey, i am back.

From the hells of disruptions at work, handling (Or rather mis-handling) of my personla emotions the past few months had made me miss a few write-ups.

I guess that's life.

But guess what, i am back to blog more on the things that are important to me. And the below things certainly are.

1. WCCF 11-12 is almost here! I really am excited. Having not played much in 10-11 machines due to combination of economic and personal reasons, i am going out with a BANG in the new ver! New foils design look good. And the new mechanics look promising. WATCH THIS SPACE for more detailed, translated scoop on 11-12.

2. Arsenal is wobbly again. I know they always are. But hey true gooners. Give our team some credit. Not many teams can keep it going when playing their 3rd choice keeper, keep getting players out and take on the current top-table teams in the first 12 matches. Well, the view from the middle of the glass is only one way left...UP! As usaual, i will write how i feel about my Arsenal FC in my usual cranky manner

3. Job confirmation - Let's hope Santa is watching my extra efforts at work. Keep my bosses distracted and give me a small pay rise when i am confirmed on 5th December! Well to be frank, life is tough, got a job, if it is good, do it well. Sure am going to work hard for results for 2013 if there no increment on confirmation.

Lastly, thanks everyone always for your patience to read the blabberish i put up here. Do look out for WCCF goodies or news of WCCF 11-12 here from time to time.

See ya

The KING back in his dusty throne!

COYG! Go beat Fulham this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment